Thursday, February 18, 2010

Closing Blog

This trimester was the first time I ever blogged in my life. The experience I took from it was it is a great way to get a lot of information about a topic all in one place. Our topic being Going Green, I learned a lot on how to start up restaurants the green way, turning existing ones green and even how to start a rooftop garden. But I can’t say I really liked this project, it could be fun and yea it was easy but I think writing a page paper on different topics would have been better. That way I would have learned may different issues, instead of just one. I’m not saying I hated it, it was just inconvenient. In my future career I’m not sure if I would use blogging for anything, but its always an idea to get information out there if you have readers. While doing this project I did come across one blog that was interesting. It’s not just about restaurants either, it helps people reach out and get ideas on anything green.
http://www.gbb.org/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment